I have a Razer basilisk which is amazing when it works the way it's supposed to. However, in recent months the sensitivity clutch and sensitivity stage buttons do not work with hypershift or standard. An important note is that this only occurs when logged into an account after resetting the mouse's drivers. I have made over 5 different accounts as well as over a dozen times reinstalling drivers and synapse itself. I have also done research onto similar problems that appear that the cause is with synapse 3 itself. I understand that it is a beta, i just find this ever so frustrating as i know it can be insanely awesome when it works correctly. Some additional information: I own a chroma cynosa, which has worked flawlessly so far in the few months i have had it. It is certainly not a hardware issue as i have already had a harrowing yet successful journey to restore the mouse from the warranty team. I hope I there can be some insight to any problems that may be fixed.