Hi, I got a new razer 15 base gtx1060 Variant. I’ve been using it for 3 days and suddenly today I experienced shock from laptop and charger when I was connecting it to the power supply . Even though the plugs switch was off I experienced shock from charger and after sometime I switched it on and my laptop also gave shock.. ps: I experienced this in a different place which is not where I usually work with my laptop. It happened at My uncles house . But I didntvexoerienced anything like this when I was using my laptop at my place . What is the problem here?