Blackwidow Ultimate space bar issue

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Methodical2, Jan 24, 2023 at 10:54 AM.

  1. Methodical2

    Methodical2 New Member

    Hello. I have the original Blackwidow keyboard and I have worn out the key switches (think this is the name) on the space bar. Does Razer sell replacement key switches for this keyboard? I searched their replacement parts section and the only replacement part I found for a keyboard is the wireless keyboard dongle.

  2. Anawilliam850

    Anawilliam850 Member

    Razer does offer replacement key switches for the Blackwidow keyboard. You can purchase them through the Razer website or authorized resellers. They are sold in packs and you can choose between different switch types such as Razer Green, Razer Orange, and Razer Yellow switches.

    To purchase replacement key switches, you can navigate to the "Support" section of the Razer website, and then select "Replacement Parts" from the drop-down menu. From there, you should be able to find the replacement key switches for the Blackwidow keyboard.

    It's worth noting that replacing the key switches is a technical process and it may be best to seek the help of a professional if you are not familiar with the process.

    Also, you can check the warranty status of your keyboard before buying the replacement keys. If your keyboard is under warranty, you may be able to get the key switches replaced for free.
  3. Methodical2

    Methodical2 New Member

    Hello. I have already searched Razer's webpage and there is only 1 replacement product for Keyboards on the website's replacement parts section (see below). Can you post a link directly to the page you are referring too? Also, there is no warranty as the keyboard is about 10 years old.

  4. FiszPL

    FiszPL Well-Known Member VANGUARD

    You need this: or Phantom Keycap set:
  5. Methodical2

    Methodical2 New Member

Sign In with Razer ID >

Don't have a Razer ID yet?
Get Razer ID >