I recently bought the Logitech G-Pro keyboard for $90 on sale and have been loving it so far but still have the option to return it if anything comes up. Say, for example, a TKL Ornata? Or Cynosa? Or just any RGB Razer TKL under $100? So do you think that I should return my G-Pro and wait for Razer to make a cheap TKL? Or just wait for a sale? Or maybe even keep the G-Pro? I'm pretty torn on this one.