A Flagship lineup. The next generation in Gaming. Join us live on stream this October 10th, 2018, for a special unveiling event. Exciting news. Stay Tuned.

Game you keep going back to?

Discussion in 'Game Talk' started by Mottzilla, Feb 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mottzilla

    Mottzilla Member

    I am sure we all have that one game that you can always count on going back to when you are bored with everything else. Mine is CS:GO what is yours?
     
  2. Leehm

    Leehm Active Member

  3. eugenex6o4

    eugenex6o4 Active Member

    Halo 5 on Xbox or else Forza Horizon 3 to drive around and lose myself into the rhythm of the race...
     
    the.jester and d0d013 like this.
  4. shmekermeister

    shmekermeister Well-Known Member

    Skyrim.
     
    d0d013 likes this.
  5. kakerushin

    kakerushin Well-Known Member

    Overwatch
     
    NebulaMask, SayanDragon10 and ricstar like this.
  6. PT.Singer

    PT.Singer Well-Known Member

    O. Ver. Watch.
     
    NebulaMask and ricstar like this.
  7. Marco5553

    Marco5553 Active Member

    Have to say that I've actually come back to Dragon Age: Origins a couple of times, although I didn't expect that I would. Skyrim is another game, that's always good to get back into!
     
  8. .Surf.

    .Surf. Well-Known Member

    I still have some games like i'm starting to miss if i don't play them for some time, such as like Diablo 2, The Godfather, Mafia, Syberia, Freedom Fighters(one of my first games played ever and Diablo 2 as well), Unreal Tournament, Deus Ex Human Revolution, The Batman Arkham series, Prince of Persia all of them, those type of games that really makes an impact on you when you play them for the first time.
     
  9. JungleBeast99

    JungleBeast99 Member

    League of Legends, World of Warcraft
     
  10. Damien1P

    Damien1P Member

    League and Counterstrike usually.
     
  11. ChiefNieth

    ChiefNieth Active Member

    Rules of Survival
     
  12. TheGurgeMan7

    TheGurgeMan7 Well-Known Member

    Mine is honestly minecraft.

    I played the crap out of that when I was a kid. I have a minimum of 5000-7000 hours in it.

    That game was with me through thick and thin, as I moved between counties multiple times, lost family members, and lost friends. I always leave the game, but I always return

    Recently my friend and I were just trying to figure out a game to play, and I sugguested minecraft. We played it for a solid 10 hours, it was the first time I had played it in almost two years, and honestly by the end of it tears had been shed, as the game had brought me back to my childhood, back to simpler times.

    I will never leave the game, it has always been there for me, and it forever will.
     
    Akimbowles_Rangers likes this.
  13. ChiefNieth

    ChiefNieth Active Member

    Lol, Minecraft is pretty retarded because of the 99% community of 10 year olds, but the other 1% is really cool. I still it play sometimes :)
     
  14. gereltod

    gereltod Active Member

    TotalWars: Shogun 2.
     
  15. Fuzzybeard

    Fuzzybeard Active Member

    Shovel knight, and rocket league usually.
     
  16. Akimbowles_Rangers

    Akimbowles_Rangers Active Member

    When all else fails, I just go back to Smite and hammer out some matches on that... then I actually start enjoying myself on it for a while and play it loads. Until the salty players start and then I stop again :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
     
  17. DrKDR

    DrKDR Active Member

    Skyrim, and CSGO.
     
  18. TrackMania United Forever.
     
  19. MS_OLDHORSE

    MS_OLDHORSE Well-Known Member

    borderlands series... to be honest, I played them all in cracked version when im still a student, like finished all dlc and get so much legendary gear. Still bought them all on steam and play again and again
     
    the.jester likes this.
  20. VodkaEveryDay77

    VodkaEveryDay77 New Member

    Rainbow Six Siege, one of the best FPS's out there
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sign In with Razer ID >


Don't have a Razer ID yet?
Get Razer ID >