It really depends what you are doing, while it is a big upgrade it in my opinion it is not really worth the investment. I will tell you why: even though this is called the most powerful blade yet, it is still unable to run many AAA titles on high/ultra at 3200x1800 which is its native resolution. I think all people who are willing to put out this much money on a computer are wanting to run all games at native res on high/ultra and be between 50-60 FPS. This is still not the case, i would personally wait another like 9 months and see what the new cards can bring to the table because my guess is they will be able to do what i just mentioned. Another reason to wait is razer didn't really make any big changes which means there is still much to be desired especially when its what they should have done. So even if you did buy one you would likely regret it when the new one comes out that had all that we wanted and more. There for i would not recommend buying the current blade but instead wait for the blade that all of us razer fans have been waiting for.