I've had this laptop for a while, and although I hadn't changed how I use it, randomly the other day it started smelling like smoke, like burning. After the smell, it just stopped receiving a charge. It didn't even say "plugged in, not charging" or anything of that sort, it just stopped registering that it's plugged in at all. I only ever plug it in when I'm gaming or when it gets low on battery so I'm not irresponsible in terms of like overcharging or whatever. I've already been advised to reset battery drivers and stuff like that, which I've done, but no progress. I use this laptop for university work too, which I go back to in a few days. I really need it to work so any help or ideas on what could help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!