I'm excited to see that the $999 Blade Stealth is back up for pre-order (shipping Feb. 12th), but now I'm wondering if I should pony up the extra money to get the better screen. I don't expect that I'll actually do much gaming on it, since I think the Core will utilize the display ports on the GPU which will be hooked up to a large monitor anyways. Thoughts? P.S. I'm guessing we'll need to wait for a teardown, but I'm also assuming that the SSD will be able to be upgraded later on... even if it is a difficult/tedious process.