Recently just got the Razer Nari and it worked fine with my other Razer products (Huntsman Elite, Naga Trinity, Tartarus V2). However, just today I received the Goliathus extended and the game channel for the headset started crackling after I plugged in the Goliathus and synced it to the Synapse 3. I did a quick google and found a few solutions. One worked for me and that was uninstalling Synapse and deleting the drivers for the Nari. However, the problem came back after I reinstalled Synapse. So, hopefully that helps Razer figure out what is wrong and needs to be done to fix this issue. What's really weird is that it worked perfectly fine until I plugged in the new piece of Razer gear (Goliathus). Right now I just disabled the game channel in windows sound and only use the chat channel.