Experience the world's most powerful and thinnest 14" gaming laptop.
The world's first THX Certified 27" QHD IPS monitor.
A sleek wireless Bluetooth headset engineered to cancel out the competition.
Our high-performance earbuds engineered to illuminate every beat.
Season 7 is starting soon! Assemble your squad for this season’s Squad Rewards - a prize pool of 5 million Razer Silver awaits.
Discussion in 'Razer Gear' started by KillStealzzz, Jan 21, 2016.
Anyone knows how much difference in size there is between the tactical pro and the normal tactical?
Thank you so much. I needed some evidence that I could fit everything into the bag. I carry a lot of stuff (so much stuff that it gets stuck on car floors, and ripped recently), so it will be great to have a nicely built bag with lots of room.
Do check the specs on the Razer store, Im sure they have exact numbers there for you to compare.
Wow that's a lot of stuff haha. So what do you bring with you daily ?
Most of my textbooks, a 13" laptop, gym shorts (don't ask), charger for the laptop, and binders. It doesn't sound like a lot, but the textbooks are thick and hardcover.
Thank you for this bag review and all of your pics!
This is kind of an ironic question, but if you're not carrying a computer, is it fine?
Just got mine in. It is super spacious. If you do not carry a labtop it is still a phenomenal bag. Build quality is superb and is solo roomy. Right now I am carrying:
1. Razer blade stealth
2. Blackwidow stealth TE
3. 7" tablet
4. A second 13" labtop
5. Heavy schoolbook
6. Various pens/highlighters plus study notecards
7. Portable battery bank
9. Wireless mouse
10. Heart pills.
11. Chargers for both labtops.
12. Bunch of USB drives.
I still have plenty of room to spare.
Decent review, man! Will really consider putting this thing on my wishlist
That was one really cool review dude... if ever i must travel with my systems for sure will buy one of this backpacks!
P.s. And looks like defaut backpack icon in world of warcraft
Wow, it looks very impressive! It would be a great choice if I need to get a backpack for gaming.
Nice review mate! Thanks its helpful
Do you think it can carry the Razer Blade Stealth in official sleeve w/AC adapter, Razer Core, Razer Orochi 2015 in case, Xbox One controller w/official keyboard, Wireless Xbox One adapter for Windows and Razer Orbweaver Chroma?
I am looking for an AIO solution.....
1. The Razer Blade Stealth should fit in the laptop compartment without any problem, mine is 15,6" laptop and when i put in still have some space left. Including the sleeve I still think its fine cause the sleeve only 6mm thick. The laptop compartment is designed to fit notebooks of up to 17.3” in size.
2. Adapters should be fine in the side pocket.
3. About the Razer Core we didnt have any info yet, but I saw it in the video from CES and it is quite big actually but it definitly should fit in the big mid compartment. Then I think you still have some space on the side for your Xbox One controller w/official keyboard and you can stack your mouses on the top of the Razer Core.
4. And for the rest, you still have the front small compartment with 2 front pocket(which can definitely fit a mouse in each).
So yeah, I think this backpack should be able to carry everthing you've listed.
My only worry is that can the Razer Core endure against shaking when you moving around throwing the backpack haha
Don't know if you're still interested in your question being answered but hope it helps!
already found that one but thanks
do you have to buy additional pocket or do they come together?
they come together, as well as "For Gamers, By Gamers" tag and a logo or Razer(sadly i lost this somewhere).
really? i bought a tactical backpack but it was completely empty, not even the slogan. is that different from pro?
Separate names with a comma.
By continuing to access the Razer sites; using Razer services or by closing this dialog, you agree to our amended policies.