Hi guys, I will be updating this post the moment I have updates. We certainly understand your frustrations, and we seek your understanding as we work to deliver the Razer Blade to you. Razer Blade units have started shipping out since the start of May. Much as we're ramping up production, we want to ensure the best user experience possible the moment you receive your Blade, putting in this diligence may unfortunately slow down our ability to deliver them on time. We have an overwhelming demand for the new Blade and if you've pre-ordered them, it may still take up to two weeks to receive them. You will receive an email notification with your tracking number once we've processed your shipment. If you've pre-ordered the new Razer Blade, you also qualify for a US$100 off the upcoming Razer Core, and this is valid up to 60 days after your product has shipped. We have been working around the clock on a couple of things: Firstly and foremost, to meet the high volume of pre-orders received from the start Increase supply for new orders Date reflected on http://www.razerzone.com/store/razer-blade (Currently June 17) is only applicable for new orders. Orders made previously would be fulfilled by the date on your last RazerStore email communication (including any future updates). As a quick update (8 AM PDT, May 18) It looks like there has been some confusion on dates being reflected at different places. Do note that the web status of orders only reflects the original estimated ship date, and is not updated to reflect any delays. Those updates are done via email by RazerStore. ----- Update on 9:25PM PDT, May 19 We’ve managed to put together additional shifts at the factory to increase the production output without sacrificing our quality standards. I believe some of the guys here that have the Razer Blade on hand can share more about what you can expect when it reaches you. More importantly, the plan here is to ensure fulfillment of all orders placed before May 11 by end of this month. We’re dispatching in waves with a wave that has gone out by 5/18, another by 5/25 and more in quicker succession. By mid-June we should be fully in stock and we will be shipping orders without delay. We thank you for your patience and understanding as we worked through various factors that held up our shipment – notably 1. The implementation of critical updates, and 2. Component supply shortages with the web camera module. ----- Update on 5:45AM PDT, May 23 We're happy to say that we're still on track in terms of fulfillment. I've seen a couple of users encountering an order cancellation issue. This would be due to a payment authorization failure given the delay and should that happen and you wish to keep your order, do reach out directly to our support team to have this resolved. ----- Do continue to raise any questions so I can help clarify them or share pictures of the Blade with us if you’ve already gotten it. I'd like to also at this point of time encourage our thread participants to continue the discussion in a constructive and amicable manner. If there are any particular issues regarding your order, do let me know.