[Status update] Razer Core shipment

Discussion in 'Systems' started by technokat, Apr 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reloader-1

    reloader-1 Well-Known Member

    I didn't run any benchmarks, and tested exclusively on CPU bound games (Total War series). I'm sure for GPU intensive games you'd see a greater boost.
  2. Deathalo

    Deathalo Active Member

    Check the "interwebs" not YET, but there will be active 40gb/s cables released this year that will be 4 times longer than the one the core comes with.
  3. Deathalo

    Deathalo Active Member

    Don't base anything off this comment, there have been multiple benchmarks and real world tests by people already that show the performance increases with the core and a 980ti or 1080 on real current gen graphic intensive games is far greater than a mobile GPU, almost double in most cases.
  4. Etrombley_no_id

    Etrombley_no_id New Member

    Where could I see some of the benchmarks? That will be great though as I'm hoping to throw a 1080 in there when I can get my hands on one. I already put my 2015 blade up for sale, so here's hoping it's not an incremental increase as I'm about to drop another 2 grand into it.
  5. Markfrosty_no_id

    Markfrosty_no_id New Member

    So it's now May 26, 2016 and I ordered the blade stealth yesterday and I'd like to order a core when will it become available to purchase again please let me know
  6. SirThomasKrown

    SirThomasKrown Active Member

    Its Saturday, May 28th.
  7. lzh464150085

    lzh464150085 New Member

    Lol. I didn't even notice that.
    SirThomasKrown likes this.
  8. Nightmyth

    Nightmyth Active Member

    Really want to know when we can order a Core as well. Seeing all the reviews and benchmarks of the Core, I just can't wait!
  9. Some links can be found in this thread:

    Also direct: http://vitor.io/razer-blade-stealth-core-gtx-1080-12h#benchmarks
  10. reloader-1

    reloader-1 Well-Known Member

    I'm one of the lucky ones who pre-ordered and received a Core, I'm actually going to return it as I need the $$$ but if anyone wants it they are welcome to it, I'll pass it along at the same price I paid. EDIT: SOLD! It's gone to a new home.
    Last edited: May 30, 2016
  11. chhappy7

    chhappy7 Member

    Damn this sounds tempting. lol

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  12. markieg

    markieg Active Member

    Good for confirmation in the end
  13. Nightmyth

    Nightmyth Active Member

    Min said on Facebook on Saturday that we will be able to order in “a day or two". Really hope today is the day
  14. SirThomasKrown

    SirThomasKrown Active Member

    Where is this on facebook? I dont see anything from Min on their page regarding this. I could be missing it.
  15. qwertzy

    qwertzy Active Member

    Here's the link
    SirThomasKrown likes this.
  16. I hope that the notify me email, tells us when it will be available to order, rather than just making it available, and then notifying everyone.
    Capt_Jolly likes this.
  17. qwertzy

    qwertzy Active Member

    I hope that ordering lasts for a full day
  18. CaptainJolly

    CaptainJolly Member

    Before your code expires, make a support ticket and ask about them extending it a little while for you... they might not, but worth a try.
    SirThomasKrown likes this.
  19. MarcusChai

    MarcusChai Active Member

    just send them an email when your code expired. they will replace a new 100$ core code for you
  20. SirThomasKrown

    SirThomasKrown Active Member

    I can only hope.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sign In with Razer ID >

Don't have a Razer ID yet?
Get Razer ID >