I am thinking of getting the Razer Ripsaw HD Game Capture Card and set up like this:
- Plug HDMI out from Laptop in to Razer Ripsaw HDMI input
- Plug my headphones into the Razer Ripsaw
- Plug the Razer Ripsaw HDMI output into my 1440p 144hz Monitor
- Plug the Razer Ripsaw USB into a PC dedicated to streaming
My questions are -
- Will the Razer Ripsaw do 1440p 144hz Pass through ok?
- Will I hear gameplay and be able to talk on my mic plugged into the Razer Ripsaw? (Discord on the gaming pc) Or, do I leave headset plugged into laptop and use some software to mirror sounds between headset and the HDMI output?
Note I don't use laptop screen at all it is always turned off.
Reason I am looking into a device like the Razer Ripsaw is because at the moment I am streaming WoW off my laptop but it kills my FPS in game a bit. Want a solution where I offload streaming to my spare PC.
Thanks in advance to any advice you can provide!