It was a genius concept but was exectuted and implemented poorly.
They never made use of the secondary internal modem and never actually made the device 100 percent open source.
They eventually abandoned the single user concept for something broader and more industrial.
Simple fix: RZR this bad boy up.
A mobile router, but
- 5G and cat16 ready
- 5ghz/2.4ghz connectivity
- Android-based, with a functional touch screen
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Dual nano SIM, worldwide connectivity
- Rugged (drop-proof) and IP68 water resistance
- Remote access
- 64-bit processor
- Use as a network failover or mobile broadband
- Branded as portable Sila
- Truly open source or nice sdk
Need this guys. Let's make it happen. If you need some help, I'll DM the contact info.
Community: let me know what you guys think.