This week I'll change it up. I'll host a pseudo AMA here on Insider. I say pseudo because it will take place throughout the week. There will be a few rules in place and it will be controlled, because I'd rather not get yelled at because I went off the rails and I like my job!
A few things:
- I am not a qualified spokesperson for Razer (Yes, that's a thing), so I can't give any insight nor speak in an official capacity regarding any Razer related product releases. So please don't ask me about anything new that may or may not be coming out.
- As to not give PR (Public Relations) a headache, I will not speak negatively about our products, nor will I accept any negative communications. So questions like, "Why does XXX suck?" will not be commented on.
- I'll give my opinions on the questions asked. I will try to answer as many as I can, when I can. So please do not expect an immediate answer. And I will do my best to make this as interesting as possible.
- Keep your questions short and concise. Wall of text entries will be deleted.
- No customer support related questions. Please post in the Support Forum.
Alright, let's gooooo!
Hi, I'm Dekades, Community Cowboy on Razer Insider, an actual employee of Razer. Ask me [almost] anything!