I own a Raiju Ultimate controller and have been playing PS4 and PC games (Steam and non-steam via DS4Windows) for a while without any issue.
Two days ago, when I turned on my controller, the touchpad started glowing with a Chroma rainbow animation and any button would respond ever since. Everytime I try to turn it on in whichever mode (PS4 mode, PC mode, USB mode), it just glows for a long time without responding.
Some observations about the issue:
- PC nor PS4 don't detect it even when it's USB connected
- It starts glowing just after pressing the PS button
- Any button responds, including the 4 config buttons below the joystick (sync, config, chroma, lock)
- PS button + Options or PS button + Share do not start pairing mode anymore
- Not appearing in Android App
- Firmware is updated and I did not perform any additional action when it suddenly stopped working
- Tried pushing the RESET button bellow M4 button with a needle. Chroma animation freezes but then it goes on.
- Controller won't turn off when changing modes with the back switch