Razer Huntsman V3 Pro 65% — Constant Disconnects, Ghost Inputs & Key Freezes (Requesting v1.03 Firmware) | Razer Insider
Skip to main content
Question

Razer Huntsman V3 Pro 65% — Constant Disconnects, Ghost Inputs & Key Freezes (Requesting v1.03 Firmware)

  • Oct 19, 2026 6:48 PM UTC
  • 0 replies
  • 21 views

Hailreign

Every 1-3 hours the Razer Huntsman V3 HE 65% 8KHz completely stops working and not responding to anything, though sometimes the RGB is on. I have to manually reconnect the USB cable to make it work again. There are severe problems with ghost inputs and f: Mid game my character can start to move to the right for example, and I can’t do anything about it because the keyboard is stuck on “DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD” until I either reconnect the keyboard or wait 10+ seconds. I can watch a youtube video when suddenly the keyboard starts to scroll my feed down or stuck at pressing shift by itself or any other key.

 

It’s already been two updates: v1.01.09_r1 and v1.02.0_r1 and non of them were able to fix these issues, and these issues are wide spread. There is even a hidden v1.03.0_r1 version, however even this version is not able to fix these issues according to what other people say. I haven’t tested it yet. They are trying to add a kludge, and in this version the keyboard reconnects in 1-5 seconds automatically and you don’t have to plug and unplug the USB cable to bring the keyboard back to life. It looks like they add kludges, but don’t seem to fix the core of the problems.

Moreover, it’s been 3+ months after the release and they still didn’t release a hot fix for the keyboards. Tons of users have reported about disconnects and ghost inputs but it seems like they just don’t care. The keyboard is basically bricked: if razer will not release a REAL, well tested update which will fix everything or, at least, most of the problems, you can literally just throw the keyboard away. You can’t even sell it because people will notice how laggy this keyboard is.

I used to be a fan of Razer especially when I was a kid, but for a BILLION DOLLAR COMPANY this is absolutely, completely unacceptable. Moreover, from past experiences and other people’s experiences, I’m not even sure if it makes sense to wait another couple of months for an update because usually it’s either getting even worse, or reduces problems instead of eliminating them.

 

So, for now I want to request a v1.03 version of firmware, and I’ll be waiting for Razer to release an update which will fix everything or most of the problems. But are you even doing something to actually eliminate these issues instead of reducing / masking them, or it’s not in your priority?

 

To be clear: I’m a PC enthusiast, and I’ve already tried multiple times absolutely everything you can possibly imagine to fix or reduce these issue on the user side. Users cannot fix it, only developers.