Our RazerCare store is always adding new products online and we felt it was important to keep you in the loop with what and when things are available. We're working hard every day to make sure we're kept up to date with the needs of our customers and although we won't be able to fulfill every missing dongle or ear cushion, we'll make sure to keep this thread updated anytime there is something new in the shop.
Currently our RazerCare store is only open to our US customers. We have no announcement regarding expanding to other regions, but you'll be the first to know.
Visit our RazerCare store today. Who knows, you may finally find a replacement for that pesky piece you misplaced.
If you do not see your accessory or replacement part, it means the item is either out of stock or no longer available for sale.
New Items in the Store 3/16/21
- Razer Nari Ear Cooling Gel Cushions
- Razer Nommo Power Adapter
- Razer Nari USB Dongle
- Razer Black Shark V2 Pro USB Dongle
- Razer Basilisk - Quartz Clutch-1
- Razer Basilisk - Quartz Clutch-2
- Razer Mamba Wireless Micro USB to USB Cable
- Razer Wolverine Charging Cable
- Razer DeathAdder V2 Pro Charging Cable
New Items in the Store 4/22/20
- Quartz Basilisk DPI Clutch
- Atheris Stormtrooper Top Cover
- Turret USB A - USB C Cable
- Quartz Seiren X L-shape cable
- Ripsaw USB A - USB C Cable
- Ripsaw HDMI - HDMI Cable
- Razer Nari USB Dongle
- Mamba Wireless Cable Dongle
New Items in the Store 8/21/19
- Razer Kraken TE Refresh Cooling Gel Ear Cushions
- Razer Nari Ultimate wireless transceiver dongle
- Razer Nari Essential wireless transceiver dongle
- Razer Nari Family Ear Cooling Gel Cushions
- Razer Nari Family Charging Cable
- 3.5 mm combo cable for Nari Family
- Razer Electra V2 Removable Microphone
- Razer Hammerhead Family Silicon Tip Replacement (Family of 4)
- Mamba Wireless Cable
- Huntsman Elite Wrist Rest
- Razer Seiren X L-shape cable
- Razer Seiren Elite Cable
Try to request a new code: https://mysupport.razer.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/6052/kw/activation%20code/
Which Krakens do you have exactly? There are many models.
They're in black color only.
, but not black, but blue. Do you have a live photo of this product exactly blue headphones? Or is it just such a filter on the photo of the product and they seem blue? Please show exactly these headphones in a live photo. I want to know if they are black or blue?
Foto headphones that I want - https://assets3.razerzone.com/oVAAyq7SBXd7X5x_tFvKTS362so=/1199x799/https%3A%2F%2Fhybrismediaprod.blob.core.windows.net%2Fsys-master-phoenix-images-container%2Fhdc%2Fhf4%2F9207408295966%2FRSL10-hammerhead-true-wireless-1500x1000-1.jpg
I tried 20 times and nothing helped. I have purchase documents.
Or Kraken V3 X? If the 2nd - then you'll need to register headset with your RazerID account: https://razerid.razer.com/products
For the 1st headset - scratch card is included with the headset. Check box for it.
Surround card keys missing can you find it
I don't have scratch card for x 7.1 surround card. Need key to activate
Im getting a problem on otp the razer not sending me sms verification
And give me this error
“There was unexpected error please reload the page and try again “
meu synapse 3 nao que abrir como atualiza o mouse
Hello, I just want to ask how to change the Email I am currently locked to because its already gone and can't be retrieve. The phone number is currently empty also. Please Help
I want to try 2000hz.
do you know when this will be available because for some reason my usb dongle stop working one day
been buying spare parts on ebay for like a couple years now and tbh it become harder and harder id started considering getting rid of that money pit. but I still love the phone none the less and id wish I can keep it.
long story short, its cool that you guys are adding spare parts and stuff, but something like Type A to Type C cables are everywhere they are not a must to get, but a phone charging port is a different deal its specific and parts are limited to one model.
i wouldn't mind a replica that function better than the original but come on... would that come cheap? or at least under 200$?