Hunstmant Elite Key Stabilizer

Discussion in 'Keyboards' started by bestOrchidPinkweb275, Jul 6, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi,

    I broke one stabilizer on my keyboard (the + on numpad).

    I checked and razer doesn't sell it and looking in internet I cant find the model the keyboard uses (I can find the ones with the metal part, but this one are more like a hook)

    Someone know where can I find it? Or the exact name to google it?

    pancholr likes this.
  2. Phylissmfoster

    Phylissmfoster New Member

    Keycaps. They keycaps are very disappointing considering the price point of the Huntsman Elite, they're still the same painted ABS key caps found on the BlackWidow Elite which means they'll get shiny and wear down after some use.
  3. Not sure what TE means, but i dont have the Huntsman Mini, but the Elite version.

    The wires in Elite are "underground", if a search for Costar it shows the one with the wire expose.

    Or what you say is i can bought the those and the insert would be the same?
  4. -Mr.Nobody-

    -Mr.Nobody- Well-Known Member

    TE means, Tournament Editions. i dont know the name of the stabilizers but if u interested of buying any of razers key caps, they give u bunch of those in the package. i owned both Elite and TE. and had 3 key caps that i like
    The best one at least for me the Black Phantom Key Caps
    I also have the Green Key Caps
    the nicest thing about this they are PBT. im one of those people who had oily hands so PBT is GREAT for me to prevent those oily keyboards looking. on top of that, you have a nice customized keyboard
    dacoconutspy likes this.
  5. Thanks!

    The thing is, 60usd and I only need one hook, but thanks anyway!
  6. -Mr.Nobody-

    -Mr.Nobody- Well-Known Member

    60 ?
    u just need 1 of the razer key caps. no need to get both. i just recommend u which ever u prefer. either the phantom or the regular colorful. Either of them has the extra stabilizers that come with it
  7. They cost 35 plus international delivery costs (around 25 in total)

    But still, I'm trying to get only the stabilizers, not the full set of caps. I'm just a little surprised that theyr are that hard to find.
  8. -Mr.Nobody-

    -Mr.Nobody- Well-Known Member

    Razer is a known brand im sure some online stores in ur country or electronic stores on a big mall have one at least
  9. No they dont.
    There is Razer sections in some stores, but they dont sell parts, only full peripherals
    FiszPL likes this.
  10. -Mr.Nobody-

    -Mr.Nobody- Well-Known Member

    Interesting, not for keycaps, backpacks hat etc?

    so they just sell mice, keyboards, laptop, and headset?
  11. Exactly, it sucks.
  12. -Mr.Nobody-

    -Mr.Nobody- Well-Known Member

    This is one of the opportunities to make business :D
    BTW if i may ask, what country are you from?
  13. I'm from Chile. It's hard to find specialist stores. Even harder for the brands who loves proprietary designs
  14. FiszPL

    FiszPL Well-Known Member VANGUARD

    They use their own stabilizers.
  15. The Blackwidow I had, used this (or similar):


    A pain in the ass, but real pain.

    The hustman uses this:

    I'm gonna believe they are Razer propetaries, because could not find them.
    Beside that (not minor) issue, they are pretty comfortable to work with
    FiszPL likes this.
  16. kaption123

    kaption123 New Member

    They are in key cap kits you get lots.
  17. Yeah, but is kind of expensive because I dont need the keycaps. I was looking to get a bunch of stabilizers, but after googling a couple of days I gave up
  18. kaption123

    kaption123 New Member

    Your options are to find someone who has some spares that got key caps packed or ask support why they don't sell small packs on website. Just like angry people who could not buy speaker parts. I buy keycap packs on sale just for the spare parts.
  19. GilbertLangriala

    GilbertLangriala New Member

    i recently removed the key caps to clean the board but i yanked out the space bar pretty hard since it was very tight. when all is done i tried replacing it back and realized that the right side of the cap is broken. is there a way to fix this otr buying a new set pf caps on the razer site will solve this problem. I really don't buy a whole new keyboard just because a space bar is not working probably
  20. FiszPL

    FiszPL Well-Known Member VANGUARD

    You can buy any 3rd party spacebar, then move stabilizers to it.
    Or just glue your old spacebar (or "weld it" with soldering iron).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sign In with Razer ID >

Don't have a Razer ID yet?
Get Razer ID >