Sign up for a chance to win the grand prize: a Razer Blade 15!
To survive in Night City, you'll need gear that always takes it to the Edge.
Our new ultra-lightweight mobility laptop for the road warrior.
Get ready for the next-gen with the new Razer Kaira Pro wireless headset for Xbox Series X/S.
Discussion in 'Razer Support' started by Dimondminer11, Oct 26, 2020.
The title says it all really.
I have the same problem with my Deathadder Essential and with my keyboard. Both not being detected and I can't use Synapse either/
Hi there! Thanks for sharing your Razer Synapse-related concern here. Are you using Razer Synapse 3.0? If yes, please gather its logs by following the steps here. Once done, please perform the steps below and see if it helps:
"Clean reinstallation of Razer Synapse with registry delete."
Note: Please be careful and not delete other files/folders as it may corrupt your Windows operating system. Check the steps below:
1. Uninstall Synapse and delete all files in C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer and C:\ProgramData\Razer directories. These folders are hidden by default, so please be sure to unhide them.
2. Uninstall Razer drivers by going to "Device Manager" from Control Panel.
3. Press Windows + X key and choose Command Prompt on the menu.
4. Type regedit in the command prompt window and press enter.
5. Please go to this path and check if you have it:
*Please delete everything that's in the Razer folder. Please reinstall Synapse after deleting all the files inside the Razer folder
6. Download a fresh installer and reinstall, then restart your PC.
7. Add Synapse to your firewall exemptions and update your .NET Framework at https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/dotnet-framework/net48
Separate names with a comma.
By continuing to access the Razer sites; using Razer services or by closing this dialog, you agree to our amended policies.