I am new here on forums, but I am already a Razer and Razer Chroma fan since 2015. I am a software developer from Poland. When I was exploring different forums, I was able to see that a lot of gamers are requesting an integration, which will work in sync between Chroma devices, Asus AURA lighting and Philips Hue smart home lighting. Therefore I started the project, which I called ColorFull. The application will be able to manage lighting synchronization between these three platforms!
I believe some of you already saw my posts in other threads, that I am creating this piece of software. But as I got some interest in here, as well as on YouTube (not big tho yet :)) I have decided that I will try to develop the application more and more and provide all of the news in this thread.
So below you can see what is already done in the app, what are my plans and so on. You are also very welcome to give me your suggestions for the application!
I might look for some BETA testers for the app. At the time I will look for those people, I will announce requirements for BETA testing in this thread, so please like and watch this thread if you are supporting this project!
Current version: 0.1.0 ALPHA
What is already done?
- Controlling Razer Chroma devices
- Controlling Philips Hue devices
- Controlling Asus AURA motherboards
- Synchronization between Chroma, Hue and AURA
- Initialization animation
- Soft color switching on Chroma devices
- Soft color switching on AURA motherboard
- Soft color switching on Philips Hue
What is in development stage?
- GUI for the application, so user will be able to change the lightings, choose which light is enabled/disabled - a lot of work is needed in this case, I might be looking for one more developer to create GUI for ColorFull app
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive game integration
- DOTA 2 game integration
- Audio visualization effect
- YouTube video explaining the app
What is probably going to be added?
- Custom profiles, like Razer Synapse has - you will be able to create the effect out from the effects available in the app and share it with your mates
- Auto updates - updates of the app will be downloaded from the servers on the fly
- Profiles - you will be able to create in-app account to save all of your settings in the cloud and synchronize them
- Fallout 4, Skyrim and more game integrations which will come with your suggestions, if the game integration will be possible
- Android phone app - you will be able to steer all of the lightings from your Android phone
Proof of concept
Below you can see the videos showing the effect in synchronisation with Razer Chroma + Philips Hue. I am going to record better quality video, which is also going to show integration into Asus AURA lighting.
Below you can see what devices I have tested with current software. If the device is listed below, it means that all of the features shown in the post are working on the device.
- Razer BlackWidow Chroma
- Razer Mamba
- Razer Firefly
- Razer Kraken 7.1 USB
- The New Razer Blade (keyboard + Philips Hue)
- Philips Hue bridge + 3 RGB bulbs
- Asus Maximus IX Hero motherboard
- InhexSTER - Help with Aura integration
- rakijah - Help with CS:GO Game stats integration
- antonpup - Help with Dota2 Game stats integration
- @boczkovsky - Sharing his Razer Blade for tests :D
So guys! I am looking forward to see your feedback and interest in the project, as this is the only thing that is actually driving me to develop this app. Hopefully you like it!