Recently I've reinstalled Windows, new version is 20H2, previously I was running version 1903.
After reinstalling Windows animations that are created by user and standart ripple effect are lagging (~1-2 fps), you can see this on video.
Do anyone had this bug and/or knows how to fix it?
Looks like low/wrong USB polling rate configuration.
I've already tried to connect keyboard to:
- Front USB 2.0/3.0 Ports (USB2.0 header & USB3.0 header)
- Back USB Ports (That are soldered to MB)
- PCIe x4 USB 3.0 Expansion Card
I've tried to remove profiles and create new Razer account to flush profiles.
I've tried to make clean install that is described in video: "How to perform a clean re-installation of Razer Synapse 3 & 2.0 on Windows"
I've tried to reinstall drivers for keyboard manually from next paths:
- Latest: C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Razer\\Razer_Common_Driver\\Drivers
- Windows XP/Vista: C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Razer\\Razer_Common_Driver\\Vista_XP
- Windows 7/8: C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Razer\\Razer_Common_Driver\\Win8Win7
- Windows 10: C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Razer\\Razer_Common_Driver\\Win10
- Asus Prime X570-P
- AMD Ryzen 7 3800x
- Windows 20H2 build 19042.867
- Razer Synapse 2 22.214.171.124
In Device manager, under "Keyboards" type, there are 2 devices that have Vendor ID 1532 (Razer USA, Ltd), these are:
Have you tried replicating the Razer Synapse and keyboard's behavior by signing out from your Razer Synapse 3 account, then signing back in as a guest user? Please perform the steps from this link and see if it helps. Should the issue persists, please submit a case to our Support Team or send me a PM including the keyboard's serial number. I'll be locking this thread now to curb our conversation privately.