I have a Razer Huntsman Opto-Mechanical keyboard with the French Azerty layout.
Two days ago, after working flawlessly for about 2 years, I noticed that my E, S, D and X leys were not working anymore. When reconnecting the keyboard, I opened Word to check if it did anything, and noticed that in the first few seconds it will spam these 4 keys in the exact same order. Afterwards, the keys are unresonsive when pressed.
I tried the following fixes:
- Hard reset the keyboard with ESC, Caps Lock & spacebar
- Keyboard firmware update
- Clean install Razer Synapse
- Clean install keyboard drivers
- Checked if an accidental macro was assigned to the keys
- Checken if sticky keys were disabled
None of these seemed to do the trick..
As all indications are kind of pointing towards a hardware problem, does Razer actually have a repair service?
Thanks in advance!