Razer Nari Essential Keeps Beeping, Disconnecting | Razer Insider

Razer Nari Essential Keeps Beeping, Disconnecting

  • 12 June 2020
  • 1 reply
  • 27 views

I bought the Razer Nari Essential about two days ago because my dog got ahold of my 5 year old Logitech headset.

First off, the Nari Essential is probably one of the worst headsets I've ever owned. Not only is the audio quality a huge disappointment, but the headset only seems to work about 5% of the time. The other 95% of the usage time is just incessant beeping, and disconnecting, making it so the headset is virtually useless. My old Logitech headset from 2015 had better sound quality and reliability, even when it was old.

I've read all the other help forums of this nature, and have attempted all the suggested fixes. I tried the "Dongle Recovery Tool", which doesn't even work because when I plug in my dongle when prompted by the program, I can't even click "Recover". The headset is fully charged, and still disconnects and beeps.

I will completely exit out of Ra

This topic has been closed for comments

1 Reply

sorry, dont know why it cut off,

-zer synapse and unplug everything and try again. The headset will then work for about 5 minutes, then continue beeping and creating static that completely drowns out any in-game audio, making them pretty much useless. I want to give the headset a chance and hopefully get them fixed, but otherwise they'll just go to the trashcan.

Any advice is appreciated.