Our RazerCare store is always adding new products online and we felt it was important to keep you in the loop with what and when things are available. We're working hard every day to make sure we're kept up to date with the needs of our customers and although we won't be able to fulfill every missing dongle or ear cushion, we'll make sure to keep this thread updated anytime there is something new in the shop.
Currently our RazerCare store is only open to our US customers. We have no announcement regarding expanding to other regions, but you'll be the first to know.
Visit our RazerCare store today. Who knows, you may finally find a replacement for that pesky piece you misplaced.
If you do not see your accessory or replacement part, it means the item is either out of stock or no longer available for sale.
New Items in the Store 3/16/21
- Razer Nari Ear Cooling Gel Cushions
- Razer Nommo Power Adapter
- Razer Nari USB Dongle
- Razer Black Shark V2 Pro USB Dongle
- Razer Basilisk - Quartz Clutch-1
- Razer Basilisk - Quartz Clutch-2
- Razer Mamba Wireless Micro USB to USB Cable
- Razer Wolverine Charging Cable
- Razer DeathAdder V2 Pro Charging Cable
New Items in the Store 4/22/20
- Quartz Basilisk DPI Clutch
- Atheris Stormtrooper Top Cover
- Turret USB A - USB C Cable
- Quartz Seiren X L-shape cable
- Ripsaw USB A - USB C Cable
- Ripsaw HDMI - HDMI Cable
- Razer Nari USB Dongle
- Mamba Wireless Cable Dongle
New Items in the Store 8/21/19
- Razer Kraken TE Refresh Cooling Gel Ear Cushions
- Razer Nari Ultimate wireless transceiver dongle
- Razer Nari Essential wireless transceiver dongle
- Razer Nari Family Ear Cooling Gel Cushions
- Razer Nari Family Charging Cable
- 3.5 mm combo cable for Nari Family
- Razer Electra V2 Removable Microphone
- Razer Hammerhead Family Silicon Tip Replacement (Family of 4)
- Mamba Wireless Cable
- Huntsman Elite Wrist Rest
- Razer Seiren X L-shape cable
- Razer Seiren Elite Cable
ohhh nice so when will be the release of the much awaited product "Project Linda"?
Not the good topic for that but i agree with you.
so what i have to do?
Unfortunately, I've lost mine during an apartment moving, and now, my 200€ Razer headset is completely useless without that dongle. I'm so baffled
It stills under legal warranty
Do you guys, have some tips to resolve that issue, otherwise buying a new Razer dongle, bec, obviously, it's not available.
P.S. : Yeah, I tried to contact the Razer Support, no answer so far
It may if you have a V2, the 1st edition had smaller cushions.
I got the name wrong, I have Kraken Pro V2.
I'm still guessing that the TE's are compatible.
Sorry for the late response, however the new Razer Kraken TE and older Kraken 7.1 and Kraken Pro V2 use different earcushions as far as I know. The older 7.1 and Pro V2 have ear cushions that kind of screw on, while the Kraken TE seems to have ones that clip into place somehow.
Wann kommen den evtl. mal einzelne Tasten für die Blade´s? Wäre super wenn es die auch mal einzel zu kaufen gäbe? Oder aber auch SSD M.2 oder Akkus könntet ihr mit ins Programm nehmen, diese können sicher von einigen gebraucht werden.
When will the possible individual buttons for the blades come? Would it be great if there were also some to buy individually? Or you could also include SSD M.2 or batteries in the program, these can be used by some.
Also... you might want to reconsider the colour scheme as the white on white is not friendly.
There is no problem with it unless you don't have a computer which I bet all of the people in the razor insider has but that's not the problem here it's because most of our beloved customers actually have something called wifi.
if im may ask, will all this available on asia razer online marketplace?