The issue that I have is with Macro Groups, after adding a Macro and a delay time for the group everything works well; but then if you restart the application the delay time entered is replaced by 0. At first, I thought that what I was trying to do wasn't possible but when I tested the macro on notepad everything worked as it was before the restart, the delays that I entered were still being executed. So that makes me think that either,
A. The application is not displaying the delay time or
B. The delay is not supposed to be there.
Which I hope is A, because I find the application far more useful.
Now the reason I did this, is because the skills on the game that I'm playing have cooldowns (like many other games) so I like to make macros that press more than 1 key at a time, so when I press the key if one skill is still in cooldown the other skill will execute instead and vice-versa. I've been trying for months testing and trying different logarithms so it works smoothly but I always found an issue. Yesterday I decided to try and create a Blank (Empty) Macro and add it as a group with a specific delay and arranging all the keypress; and to my surprise, it worked very smoothly. So to me, it seems like Synapse doesn't work well when pressing more than 1 key at a time (at least that's my experience).
My suggestion is to add a Macro Testing Module in Synapse that can display which keys are being pressed for how long and the delays between. That can help all users when troubleshooting issues.
Hope this doesn't fall into the void.