I purchased a Razer Blade 14 (2022) model from the Razer store on Amazon in June 2022. I have had nothing but issues with this laptop model dying since then.
- That initial laptop failed (would not power on - screen dead - no hdmi output) in September 2022. Amazon replaced it with a new unit in September 2022 under extended Amazon warranty.
- Completely new unit received. Same issue occurred - it died on 21st February 2023.
- Support ticket opened on 21st February 2023 (as Amazon would no longer replace).
- RMA issued 23rd February 2023.
- Laptop repaired (motherboard replacement) and returned to me on 6th March 2023.
- That laptop has failed again (same issue) today, 5th June 2023.
- New case has been opened with Razer requesting replacement unit or refund.
I’m a very concerned about this now and searching these forums it seems this is happening to others too:
Razer Blade 14 (2022) Doesn't Boot | Razer Insider
Hoping Razer speak up here as this seems to be a systemic issue with this laptop - is there a known fault? How can I be assured the underlying issue is fixed?