Our RazerCare store is always adding new products online and we felt it was important to keep you in the loop with what and when things are available. We're working hard every day to make sure we're kept up to date with the needs of our customers and although we won't be able to fulfill every missing dongle or ear cushion, we'll make sure to keep this thread updated anytime there is something new in the shop.
Currently our RazerCare store is only open to our US customers. We have no announcement regarding expanding to other regions, but you'll be the first to know.
Visit our RazerCare store today. Who knows, you may finally find a replacement for that pesky piece you misplaced.
If you do not see your accessory or replacement part, it means the item is either out of stock or no longer available for sale.
New Items in the Store 3/16/21
- Razer Nari Ear Cooling Gel Cushions
- Razer Nommo Power Adapter
- Razer Nari USB Dongle
- Razer Black Shark V2 Pro USB Dongle
- Razer Basilisk - Quartz Clutch-1
- Razer Basilisk - Quartz Clutch-2
- Razer Mamba Wireless Micro USB to USB Cable
- Razer Wolverine Charging Cable
- Razer DeathAdder V2 Pro Charging Cable
New Items in the Store 4/22/20
- Quartz Basilisk DPI Clutch
- Atheris Stormtrooper Top Cover
- Turret USB A - USB C Cable
- Quartz Seiren X L-shape cable
- Ripsaw USB A - USB C Cable
- Ripsaw HDMI - HDMI Cable
- Razer Nari USB Dongle
- Mamba Wireless Cable Dongle
New Items in the Store 8/21/19
- Razer Kraken TE Refresh Cooling Gel Ear Cushions
- Razer Nari Ultimate wireless transceiver dongle
- Razer Nari Essential wireless transceiver dongle
- Razer Nari Family Ear Cooling Gel Cushions
- Razer Nari Family Charging Cable
- 3.5 mm combo cable for Nari Family
- Razer Electra V2 Removable Microphone
- Razer Hammerhead Family Silicon Tip Replacement (Family of 4)
- Mamba Wireless Cable
- Huntsman Elite Wrist Rest
- Razer Seiren X L-shape cable
- Razer Seiren Elite Cable
Can't see a problem with that.
Anyway, nice try Razer, keep it up 💚
This would be greatly appreciated, also for Asia as many of our loyal fans come from there :)
Hello, I'm having the same problem but please keep the topic of the discussion about Razer Care.
You can check the Razer Cortex Forum to receive updates or report problems!
Still waiting for the day when Razer launches in India :smile_:
Clock still keep ticking. One day!
For some reason there is no option for a credit card / paypal on the store..................
And I can't complete the payment via wire transfer if I don't have the adress of the bank and razers account.............