I am absolutely in favour of back order if my sale code is still applied to the purchase. I am going to need to swap my keyboard and/or mouse soon, though they're both still holding on for the time being, and when I heard about the sale I figured I might as well get one of them from Razer. If not for the sale I probably wouldn't be buying Razer anyway so I don't feel at too much of a loss, but I would love to get something at 50% for the price I would have payed otherwise anyway. My keyboard is already ordered since I missed the sale and, initially, the follow-up sale announcement (I have a Corsair K70 RGB on the way), but having looked at the options prior to the sale starting I really want an Ouroboros now as my next mouse. The problem is, much as I want the Ouroboros, I'd rather buy a mouse I don't want as much for around $100 than buy an Ouroboros full price. After tax, the 50% off Ouroboros works out to about the same (I'm in Canada, the math makes sense ). I have no problem waiting a while since my current gear should be able to hang on at least until my replacement(s) arrive even should something be coming on back order--my mouse has at least 6 weeks left in it, maybe even a few months more than that if I'm careful, so time isn't really an issue. The money definitely is.