Dismiss Notice
Some Razer services have been impacted due to the unique circumstances COVID-19 has created. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding during this critical time.

[Status update] Razer Core shipment

Discussion in 'Systems' started by technokat, Apr 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Murakumo

    Murakumo Active Member

    If it changes to "For Sale," can we expect a change in color or an annoying airhorn sound or something? That would be helpful! =D
  2. Murakumo

    Murakumo Active Member

    Ugh, I'm still waiting. I wish I didn't have to still be waiting, especially this many months out, but here I am... it's hard to try and remain vigilant. 3 in stock (with no ability to purchase yet) doesn't seem very promising... that's not even enough for these forums, let alone the US or the world. >.>
  3. mintouch

    mintouch Active Member

    Got it. just added in my desktop. lol
  4. nathanvollmer

    nathanvollmer Member

    I could make stuff go red when it goes for sale, so that it's more noticeable. I'll take a screenshot of what it'll look like when the cores are for sale, and post it here.

    Razer's manufacturing is a little strange. They're coming out with around 1-3 units a day. If they went with a 3rd party manufacturer like foxconn, the stock quantity would increase dramatically every week or so, but we wouldn't see a day to day increase. It could be that people are returning their cores, but that seems unlikely. I wonder if they're making these things in house...
    Murakumo likes this.
  5. nathanvollmer

    nathanvollmer Member

    Okay, a red border on the widget will appear when the core's go for sale. (it'll say "Purchasable" instead of "Not for sale!" though.
    Circuit.Board likes this.
  6. Greenblaz

    Greenblaz New Member

    Just checked tracking on mine, it was scheduled for Friday but now it says end of day today. I hope it's correct... longest.day.of.work.EVER
  7. Murakumo

    Murakumo Active Member

    Thanks for your help. I hope I can grab one this time around!
  8. bearda

    bearda Active Member

    I wouldn't be surprised if they were systems that couldn't be delivered or the like. Since they just started shipping the second wave on Monday there are a lot of Cores "in the wild" right now. It's also possible they're orders where the payment didn't go through or something and they're returning them to inventory. I'm totally agreed that those numbers don't sound like a normal manufacturing run. Can anyone with a Core see a "Made in China" or the like sticker on it? If it were domestic manufacturing I;d think they'd be shouting it from the rooftops.
    nathanvollmer likes this.
  9. mintouch

    mintouch Active Member

    It's not a cylinder Mac Pro, but the Core :D
  10. DrDiesel

    DrDiesel Active Member

    Yeah they do say "Made in China" on the bottom of the Core and I think that this may have actually been the 3rd wave that happened on Monday because my packing slip said "(Pre-Order 3)" under the item description
  11. Tmax898

    Tmax898 New Member

    One more day before the coupon expires. Are there very many people left that have a $100 coupon waiting to spend?

    Edit: I still haven't heard back from support a week later, so I'm just banking on the coupon working from everyone else response from support.
  12. DrDiesel

    DrDiesel Active Member

    If I were you I'd contact them again if you haven't heard anything from them and the code expires tomorrow. That is an odd response time, I usually hear back within 24 hours and usually in the morning early afternoon. Did you check your junk e-mail? Maybe it accidentally went there.
  13. nathanvollmer

    nathanvollmer Member

    I got an email from them saying they extended the expiration to the 12th of August.
  14. Yousif47

    Yousif47 Active Member

  15. Tmax898

    Tmax898 New Member

    I just used the http://www.razersupport.com/contact-us/?option=store and filled out the forms accordingly. I tried to do it again earlier this week, but I got an email telling me I have a duplicate ticket where they said "We have detected that you already have a previous ticket, therefore, we will close this case and continue from the original case to avoid confusion." but no response yet. I still have my original ticket ID, do you guys know of a different email/form I should be filling out to follow up on open tickets?
  16. Tmax898

    Tmax898 New Member

    Did they happen to send you a new code too? or should the old one just work until Aug12?
  17. qwertzy

    qwertzy Active Member

    I didn't get any email, and it expires the day after tomorrow...
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2016
  18. AmazingSpanoMan

    AmazingSpanoMan Active Member

    I did as well

    I'm questioning if the code will even work if I can get one ordered by then. I'd really hate to wait to get one and the code doesn't even work. Do you think I can contact support to see if they can verify it is active?
  19. I emailed them yesterday asking about the code and they told me that they extended them. I checked my email and found the code but I guess I missed it when I bought my blade :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sign In with Razer ID >

Don't have a Razer ID yet?
Get Razer ID >