When is the razer core coming to Australia?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bluecatoutside, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Been waiting ages for the razer core to ship in Australia. Does anyone know when that is, saw a few rumours it is sometime in Aug 2016?
     
  2. Olaf_Detering_no_id

    Olaf_Detering_no_id New Member

    I second the wait...

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
     
  3. RealBobFish

    RealBobFish Active Member

    I'd also love to know. I wasn't that interested but now that I have my stealth and have been using it a lot more then my gaming desktop I think I wouldn't mind selling that for a core + some fancy GPU.
     
  4. jaimescarter

    jaimescarter New Member

    I'd like to know to! Except for SE Asia. Sucks when all the hype is there but most of the stock has been sold to USA for now.
     
  5. coder9t99

    coder9t99 New Member

    +1

    Any update will be highly appreciated!!
     
  6. I think all the rumors are based on their "stealth blade + core" voucher expiry date, that has been prolonged till August, though there is nothing that will prevent them to prolong it till September if needed
     
  7. Dat1Fish

    Dat1Fish Active Member

    When is the Razer core going to be released in Australia? because I have the $150 AUD promo code which is going to expire in 2 weeks.
     
  8. Katana_x_II7

    Katana_x_II7 Well-Known Member

    I dont think they have announced the dates yet
     
  9. Yep - I'm ready to buy now too - I need that Core to go with my RBS...
     
  10. Dat1Fish

    Dat1Fish Active Member

    they should do that soon, because my promo code is going to expire soon. Razer should at least say the month.
     
  11. Razer.WolfPack

    Razer.WolfPack Community Specialist Staff Member

    Hey @Dat1Fish at the moment we do not have a fixed date for the release of the Razer Core in Australia but don't worry about your code expiring. In the event that it does not work do reach out to our Order Support Team and they will be able to assist you with this. Let me know if you have any other queries via DM.
     
  12. Dat1Fish

    Dat1Fish Active Member

    thank you! That's 1 less problem to think about before i sleep :)
     
  13. Aah - it's now the middle of September. Still keen to add the core to my Stealth - any updates? Please?
     
  14. RealBobFish

    RealBobFish Active Member

    Unfortunately not from what I've seen and I've been looking somewhat frequently.
     
  15. Niten001

    Niten001 Member

    I'm looking at importing both the core and the stealth to Australia from America. Is it safe to do so with warranty, and the voltage difference?
     
  16. RealBobFish

    RealBobFish Active Member

    not sure about the core but why not buy the stealth from the Australian site?
     
  17. Niten001

    Niten001 Member

    Kaby Lake, and Battery Life also its cheaper to ship it here.
     
  18. RealBobFish

    RealBobFish Active Member

    Ohhhh you want the newer model. As much as it sucks, I'd recommend waiting so there's no issues with warranty. (I know if you buy off the Australian site you don't have to pay for shipping it to razer if you need to get it fixed.)
     
  19. Niten001

    Niten001 Member

    Yeah, im currently asking support if it's possible to get it fixed in Aus. Not sure what ill do if not, my current laptop is stuffed. Freezes every five minutes. (froze writing this) and a whole bunch of keys dont work. So i cant wait to much longer.
     
  20. American store has shipment date as 23rd for the Core, so I'm looking for their update this week, if it moves to another month forward, so moves our Australian date as well :slightly_sad:
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sign In with Razer ID >


Don't have a Razer ID yet?
Get Razer ID >