You asked, we delivered.
Equipped with NVIDIA GeForce RTX 40-series GPUs and Intel 13th Gen Core i9 HX CPUs
Get $10 off your next purchase simply by signing up.
Our friends at Neverwinter are gifting Insiders with a Cloak of the Spider Queen for those who dare to venture forth.
Become a RazerStore Rewards member and stand to win the Razer Kraken Kitty v2 Pro
Discussion in 'Systems' started by Min-Liang Tan, Mar 16, 2016.
It's supported. They said so in their new razer blade announcement.
You are correct, I see that the product page has finally been updated. At least they have now acknowledged the existence of this generation of cards. As of a few days ago this was still not the case and anyone contacting support was advised of this.
I'm hoping to ask this question here, in conjunction with my email to support. I, like many others I'm sure, have been waiting for over a month to get my ordered Razer Core. It says Sept. 16th in back order status on my order look up, but the website is now at Sept. 23rd.
My question is, has anyone had a successful experience with that date being accurate in the orders status? I'd just like to speculate with my peers on whether or not I should be excited for my RC shipping today. As of this morning, it still states in red that it will ship today and it is still backordered status.
Thanks for any input provided,
Just be thankful you can order one at all! I'm in Australia and bought my Blade months ago. I still cannot even choose to get one on back order!!
I'm pretty sure I didn't complain (Not sure if that's what you were getting at), but was looking for a bit of confidence boost from the community lol. I understand the situation on the international side, and my heart goes out to you. I'd just like to get my Core, and install my 1070 into it. I bought my 2016 in July, so this purchase will make me feel better about not getting the 2016 V2. So you can imagine my excitement to receive the Core, and enjoy myself.
Thanks for the feedback ,
I'm in exactly the same boat. Just without a paddle (the paddle being any semblance of a release date in Australia)!
Mine that I ordered on 23rd August and backordered to 16th September was actually delivered on the 15th of September to Portland, Oregon
Now I just have to wait another week to get it forwarded via Auspost Shopmate so I can start using it.
Hmm, that's troubling on my end. I ordered mine on August 12th, and I was told by Support today that I'm going to need to wait for an update with no promises till the 23rd now.
At least my 970m does the job.
Thanks for the info as well.
Got the Core, then a Radeon RX480 8G card, then the Stealth2 laptop, and it seems fiddly to get it to work, though it's at least as fast as my Giant Desktop, so that's nice.
The Core runs quite hot while running Borderlands 2, and I'm building some blocks to hold the Stealth while gaming, as it gets quite warm as well.
More News As It Happens.
Does Razer Core work with any laptops with USB 3 type C port?
I'm looking at Asus ZenBook 3 and it has one "USB 3.1 Type-C (Supports display output and power delivery)".
I WAS thinking of getting Razer Blade Stealth but this Asus Zenbook 3 is another viable option if it's compatible with Razer Core.
Short answer: no, that USB-C port is not Thunderbolt 3 as well (you need both)
Long answer: maybe the Core would work with other laptops (not the Zenbook), as long as the port is a dual USB-C/TB3 port, but there will be way more issues/blue screens of death/problems/disasters than using a Razer laptop and Razer Core, which already have a few bugs as it is.
The shipment of my laptop and core have been pushed back a month after the original estimated ship date. I have a GTX1070 that's just staring me in the face. I feel like if I wait until the 28th it'll just be backordered again another 2 weeks.
I bought a Blade Stealth earlier this year, and the discount code for the Core has long expired; even the one emailed to me with an extended date. The Core has yet to make an appearance in the Singapore store. Can we get an official word on this already?
can u fit more than one gpu in the core like a pair of 980's
So I just noticed that my Core coupon expires October 31st but my Blade isn't even shipping until tomorrow. Though I'm not sure that I want the Core yet, if the 1060 fits my needs, but it would have been nice to at least run the laptop by itself and still the discount down the line in a month or so.
Hi may i know the release date of Razer Core in Singapore ?
Will Core be released in eu countries where blade isn't?
just wondering for who won the blade can get $100 off for core
just sayin ^^
I'm on the go so much and the core is perfect to bring along on extended trips while still being able to game. Seriously considering selling off my desktop and getting a blade and core instead. Has anyone else done this? My desktop is great, but I play more games on the road than I do at home.
Separate names with a comma.