Wanted to give my thanks as the latest client on OS X (1.32) fixed a long standing problem I had on my Mac Pro. Support teams had been very helpful in the past but my issue with the mouse constantly trying to download its configuration (stuck in a loop) has been a problem for a long time. My workaround was to let it download once and then quickly go offline. I noticed there was an update around Christmas and when I applied it all of my issues vanished! I had done several troubleshooting steps and was down to "reinstall my OS" which I didn't have time or energy to go through. I don't know if it was fixed by accident or a bug found but either way you get the credit!! Thank you!!!!